Bowling Green’s Marcus Hill earns fourth MAC Player of the Week honor  

Jack Rintamaa
Marcus Hill (0) excited after a big play

Bowling Green junior guard Marcus Hill was named Mid-American Conference (MAC) Player of the Week on Monday afternoon.  

The nod marks the fourth time Hill has earned the honor and the fifth time a Falcon has received the recognition this season.  

Hill previously received the distinction on Nov. 27, Jan. 22 and Feb. 12, while senior forward Rashaun Agee earned the acknowledgment on Jan. 15. 

On Tuesday, Hill finished with 15 points, eight rebounds and a block in 45 minutes of action in an overtime loss against Central Michigan 

The Rockford, Illinois, native followed that up with one of his best performances of the season in BG’s upset victory over Toledo on Friday night 

Hill tallied 31 points, six rebounds, two assists, a steal and a block in 39 minutes against the Rockets.  

Hill leads the MAC with 582 points scored and ranks ninth in the nation with 21.6 points per game. He also ranks fourth in the conference with 36 minutes played per game and leads the Falcons with 68 assists this season.  

Next, Hill and the Falcons will finish a two-game homestand against Miami (OH), aiming for the season sweep of the RedHawks. Tip-off for the matchup at the Stroh Center is set for 7 p.m.